Not an Idle Artist

I've decided to update a few images in the 2D section. I've done a lot the past year and never thought to post it. Much of what I do is for my personal fun but then I look back at it and realize I should show that I'm producing more each day. I've been very active with quite a few projects that I don't know where to start and what to do each day. The curse of wanting to make a little of everything!

I will be at RTX 2016! I am very excited for many reasons. I'm mainly hoping to meet a few people that I've worked with for the past year and a half. I also understand if they are busy with their own work and also play. I know I'll be running around like a hyper child! I'm also looking forward to possibly seeing the Game Grumps, Chilled Chaos, and various Rooster Teeth members wandering around. The internet has never felt so real!

For now, I'm still working on Leet World animations. I created a new business card since my old one was just a basic layout from the site I chose. I'll be sending that to the printers after a few critiques.

I'm doing another two week summer camp and have picked the programs I plan on teaching! I'll be using the next month and a half to plan and figure out a schedule. I do ask the kids what they'd like to learn the most and structure it around their interests while still following a plan. Wish me luck!

And now, a picture dump.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Design: Zelly

Time Flies

Progress